Questions Related to Gaming
- What is AbleGamers and Why is it Important?
- Does Game Design Spoil the Fun of Playing?
- Console vs PC Game Designing: What’s the Difference?
- Video Game Designer vs Developer: What’s the Difference?
- Will VR Change Game Design in The Future?
- Is the Gaming Career Right for You?
- Game Design Camps 101
- The Beginner’s Guide to Virtual Reality Gaming
- Top 5 Game Design Twitch Channels
- 10 Helpful Interviews with Pro Game Dev’s
- 7 Helpful Game Development Reddit Threads
- 8 Awesome Game Design & Developer Videos
- Different Game Design Styles: East vs West
- The 12 Most Helpful Youtube Channels
- The Beginners Guide to Twitch
The Gaming Industry
- The 5 Most Famous Video Game Designers
- The Essential Game Design Workstation
- The Top 10 Current eSport Athletes
- The Top 10 Game Design Studios in Canada
- Top 10 Pet Peeves of Game Designers
- Gamers Making Millions on Youtube
- 10 Things Great Games Have in Common
- 10 Strategies for Excellent Game Ideas
- The Effect of Women in Gaming
Gaming Continues to Grow
Over the last 20 years the popularity of video games has significantly increased, completely changing the entertainment industry.
With improvements in technology and the growth of Esports, video games have finally taken the center stage. With that growth, the need for smart and creative video game designers, developers, and artists has risen to an all-time high.
Games that used to take 3-10 people to create, now take more than 100 and costs tens of millions of dollars. Even games designed for mobile devices can take years to create. But with so much money on the line (billions), it’s more important than ever to produce something special.
With all that’s changing it can be a little difficult to figure out where you fit in. For those interested in getting an education, becoming a professional game designer, or making games from home, we’ve organized our gaming industry archives to help you take the next step.